The Silver Weibull Batch Centrifugal can be delivered either in Battery or Stand Alone configuration. The standard unit is equipped with AC/PWM (IGBT) electrical drive. Controls are state of the art PLC to allow complete centrifugal operation and flexibility in centrifugal sequencing to assure peak efficiencies during all modes of operation.
– stand alone or battery
Silver Weibull sales department will help you compose the correct size and capacity of batch centrifugal equipped with accordingly accessoirs in correspondance to the customers production requirements.
This page shows some of the important features such as unique user-friendly controls and very low maintenance needs.
Automatic control of main gate in 10 steps:
- Constant average charging time and thus constant massecuite flow.
- Maximum utilisation of basket capacity.
- Maximum safety against overcharging.
- Minimum wash water consumption.
- Maintenance free main gate control system.
Optimised spray pattern and direction:
- Minimised influence on wash spray by air turbulence
- Overlapping spray nozzles ensure uniform spray
Low wash water pressure:
- No splashing against sugar surface
- Low water flow rate
- Possibility to use other wash medias like steam, thin juice etc. by adjusting the pressure
12″ Touch Panel
- Maximum reliability
Limited blade height:
- Small horizontal forces make centring device unnecessary
Patented Dual Tip:
- 100% clean screen even at lock lap junction independent of sugar properties
- Self adjusting due to sugar collected in the dual tip and fills the gap between the tip and the screen
- Minimum wear on screens
- Minimum impact from plough blade on screens
- Minimum screen wash
Examples of Optional Equipment
- Feeder Mixer
- Sugar Trough
- Syrup Separator
- Syrup Injection System
- Double Massecuite Inlet
- Second Wash Valve
- Wash of Inlet and Plough Blade
Dimensions Centrifugal Stand Alone
Dimensions Centrifugal Battery
Energy and Cost savings
Low total installation cost
Reduced maintenance long service life
Stainless steel accessories
SKF long life bearing system
Access to spare parts and service
Low operating cost and high production
Patented plough blade tip = clean screen and long screen life
Controlled charging = always full basket
Optimum process control
Excellent running quality and stability
Optimum geometry gives very high stability
Balanced massecuite distribution = Vertical wall
Low energy consumption
PWM Drive technology
Optimised wash system = Low sugar losses
Advanced computer control and sequencing of centrifugals